Divya Punarnavadi Mandur benefits are:
- Punarnavadi helps in reducing down the inflammation in whole of the body.
- Punarnavadi regulates the circulation of blood in the body.
- Punarnavadi is also beneficial in hemorrhoids and piles.
- Is extremely beneficial for spleen.
- Is also helpful in indigestion.
- Punarnavadi is beneficial in various types of gastric disorders.
- Also regulates the production of new red blood vessels. So is very beneficial in various types of disorders resulted due to the low blood count or the low blood volume.
- Also beneficial in enhancing the activity of liver.
- Is extremely beneficial in various types of urinary disorders.
- Punarnavadi is also beneficial in diarrhoea.
- Punarnavadi is also helpful in hepatomegaly.
- Punarnavadi is Rasayana yog and therefore is known to be benefiting by means of increasing the red blood cell count.
Although this is considered to be mainly treating various types of gastric disorders but yet it also finds application in various other disease types too. This brings about the cleansing the entire system thus helping in attainment of healthy mind, body and soul.
Punarnavadi Mandur ingredients are: Punarnava, Baybiding, Katuki & Mandur Bhasma.
Dosage: 2 – 3 tablets are taken twice a day in morning and evening with Triphala Kwatha.
Precaution: One has to avoid the consumption of curd and salt.