Divya Kutajaghana Vati benefits are:
- Tridoshghna (Pacifies all the three Doshas) i.e. it is useful in management of diseases with their origin in either of the Dosha or all of them.
- Brings about the digestion of Ama in the body.
- It works as well as an antipyretic.
- Kutajaghana helps a lot when due to fever a person is passing out watery stools.
- Kutajaghana is very beneficial in Sprue Syndrome.
- Kutajaghana helps the body to be free of toxins.
- Helps in the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.
- Cures generalized weakness.
- Kutajaghana helps in digestion of food and elimination of waste materials.
- Brings about the purification of the sperms so it helps in various types of genetic or hereditary diseases. Because of its property to purify the sperms so while fertilization only the healthy sperms travel and fuse the Ova. So due this the various infertility related diseases that are resulted due to the inefficiency, incapability or the impurity of the sperms are cured easily.
- It also works well in other ano-rectal problems like proctitis, painful defecation, rectal swellings etc, when given with buttermilk.
- Kutajaghana maintains a healthy peristalsis movement of the intestine.
- Is also known for its emetic properties.
- Can be used externally (not in vati form but as a paste) as well as internally.
- Kutajaghana works well in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery. As well as on associated bleeding.
- Is also used for the treatment of intestinal amoebiasis and giardiasis.
- Is very useful for digestion and increases the appetite.
Kutajaghana is a very beneficial herbal remedy for diarrhoea and dysentery . It is used as Diarrhea Herbal Treatment. This remedy also works to make the body disease free. Kutajaghana is also beneficial in various types of gastric problems.
This Rasa also prepares the body to fight against the general weakness and fatigue produced as a result of the disease. Provides immunity against various diseases. As it works on to improve both the immunity and bring about a balance in all the three dosha’s so it makes the body healthy and endures strength to it.
It is pungent, bitter and astringent in taste, pungent in the post digestive effect and cold in potency. It elevates Kapha and Pitta dosha’s. It possesses light and dry attributes.
Divya Kutajaghana Vati ingredients:
- Kutajah ke mul or root or one can also use the green bark. Wash it off with fresh water and cook it in around 16 times of water.
- When only 8 times of water is left behind let it cool down then using a cloth sieve this solution through it.
- Now go on to cook this mixture again and cook it again until it forms a thick solution or Kwatha.
- Now let it dry out in sunlight.
- Then add churna of atis to it in small amount and form vati’s of 3-3 rati each.