Divya Hridyamrit Vati is beneficial in following conditions:
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati reduces the levels of lipids in individuals suffering from hyperlipidaemia.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati also keeps check on the high cholesterol.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati is also very useful after heart surgery to keep the heart normal and healthy.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati reduces the blockage so that it can be easily removed out without producing any types of complications.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati instantaneously relieves the frequent occurrence of angina pain.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati brings about a control on the levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati strengthens your heart and removes the blockage of the arteries of the heart.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati activates the inactive capillaries of the heart, promotes its work capacity. In this way this vati brings about an increase in the rate of blood perfusion to various organs in the body thus increasing their efficacy. This is brought about by the increased output of the heart.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati removes uneasiness and palpitation.
- Divya Hridyamrit Vati is also very helpful in keeping your heart healthy after removing the blockages of the heart.
Extracts from bark of Arjuna, Amrita, Ashwagandha, Rasna, Nirgundi, Punarnava, Citraka, Musta (Nagar Motha), Hiraka bhasma, Shringa Bhasma, Akika Pishti, Sange Yashada Pishti, Mukta Pishti, Rajata Bhasma, Shilajita Sat, Guggulu (pure), etc.
Divya Hridyamrit Vati is the best known Ayurvedic or Herbal remedy for all kinds of heart diseases. Its regular use in early age prevents the development of any kinds of heart or cardiac ailments in older ages.
Mode of Administration: Should be taken in the morning and evening with luke warm milk or water or the decoction of the bark of Arjuna.
Dosage: Take 1 to 2 tablets two times a day.
Precautions: If any patient is also taking allopathic medicines, then the dose should be reduced gradually under the supervision of doctor as he/she feels better after the intake of Hridyamrita.