Abhrak Bhasm is beneficial in following conditions:
- This is also known to be having a tissue restorative effect.
- Abhrak Bhasm is a very well known Rasayana.
- Abhrak is also known for its penetrative and spreading property in the whole body and various micro tissues.
- Also produces rejuvenating effect.
- Benefits all the 7 Dhatus in our body.
- Aromatic and stimulates the thymus gland to increase production of T cell phagocytes, antiviral, antibacterial components that not only work to have a strong immune system but also regulate the growth in the body.
- Also brings about the regulation of metabolic system.
- Abhrak brings about improvement in circulation, conductivity, & tone of tissues.
- Abhrak is also known for its nervine properties as it is known to protect myelin sheath.
- Abhrak is also helpful in various types of sexual disorders as impotency, erectile dysfunction.
- Increases sperm count.
- Abhrak is a very well known haematinic. Thus increasing red blood cells count. Also increases their oxygen carrying capacity.
- Is also useful in anemia and jaundice.
- Also benefits in chronic dysentery, Bells Palsy.
- Abhrak benefits in stroke paralysis, asthma, Tuberculosis, myocardial ischemia, hepatic dysfunction, bone marrow depletion.
- Abhrak is also known for anti cancer effect as on leukemia.
- Benefits in sex debility and various types of autoimmune diseases (disallows the formation of antibodies).
- Abhrak also known to benefit in breast cancer.
- Benefits in azoospermia, pernicious and sickle cell anemia.
- Abhrak is also known for its benefits in gonorrhea, syphilis, cystic fibrosis, post encephalic dysfunction, fever of non-specific origin, cervical dysplasia, problems of erythrogenesis, eczema, dermatitis, cardiac, respiratory demyelization of nervous system.
- Also is known to benefit in low immunity, various types of veneral diseases, HIV, EBV, pneumonia, pneumonitis, and Lupus bronchitis.
- This is also known to benefit in hepatitis, and rheumatism.
Abhrak Bhasma is a commonly used ayurvedic drug against many diseases including hepatitis. This Bhasma is prepared from mica and other herbal plants. Is a excellent cellular regenerator and nerve tonic. It is also used for respiratory tract infections and anemia. Is indicated in various chronic diseases as tuberculosis, asthma, and many types of cardiac diseases.
The key ingredients of Abhrak Bhasm as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
- Abhrak or Mica in which the iron content is max is used. This is also known as the Krishna Abhrak or Vajrabhrak.
- This is then processed in various means.
- Must be consumed 1 – 2 tablespoons twice a day (morning & evening) as per the disease along with honey.
- Must be avoided in cases of acute bleeding disorders, and ulcerative conditions.
FAQ’s about Abhrak:
- Being a mineral extract is it safe? Yes it is completely safe and is used in various types of diseases. It is used only after it has gone through various ayurvedic processes of its preparation that make it completely suitable to be used.
- What are the constituent elements in it & in what amount? It is found to be containing iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and aluminium. All these elements are found to be occurring in traces.
- Is it readily absorbed by the body? Yes since it goes through rigorous ayurvedic processes that make it completely suitable to be used for medicinal purposes. These processes make it as minute as possible to enter into various types of tissues within the body thus being readily absorbed.
- What are the diseases Abhrak is beneficial? As known for its Rasayana effect on body. This is known to be beneficial in plague, asthma, tuberculosis, anemia, Leucoderma, hepatitis, pneumonia, rheumatism, eczema, dermatitis, various types of autoimmune disorders, as well as various types of veneral diseases. Etc.